Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two NWN2 projects to keep an eye on!

There's still some ongoing projects I eagerly waiting for such as Lance B's Better the demon. But here's two relatively new project that I really hope will reach goal.

The first one is Kamal's Shadow Thief: Crimor. A rouge play module focused on all the sneaky stuff that rouges do. He seems do build i very smart and fast using lots of prefabs and things already made for his Path of evil campaign. This one hits a weak spot in me. I've played with a similar idea for a long time but never dared to open the toolset afraid of the amount of work ahead such a project.

The next project is in early production. It's a modern D20 Fallout Persistent World by Mr Nixon. So far it looks great and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for reading!
Amraphael

3 comments:

Kamal said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hi Amraphael,

Thanks for the plug.

I'm slowly getting there. :) I decided I will release module 1 prior to modules 2 and 3, so it means there should be something to look at / play sooner than later.

In theory, there should be less "campaign" work involved in the later two.

Lance.

Jclef said...

All of these projects look great. Long live NWN2!