I'm curious, what will you do/play after NWN2?
Of course 2010 may be the best year ever when it comes to delivering modules that has been in production like forever. But when you have played all modules you've been waiting for, delivered your carefully constructed module, and finished Dragon Age?
For me the last 12 years has been a chain of playing, waiting and socializing, playing again
- - Played BG and waited for the Sword Coast-expansion
- - Played Planescape: Torment while waiting for BG II and Icewind Dale
- - Played BG II, waiting for NWN
- - Played NWN for a long, long time (built lots too) while drooling after NWN2
- - Played NWN2 and sort of waited for DA:O
- - Still playing NWN2 and DA:O
- - ...
But now I don't really know what to wait for or expect.
Please drop an old "on the dole"-CEO a comment and let me know.
Thanks for (still) reading!