Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Strange things might happen - a Zork entry

I'm not a frequent visitor of my own NWVAULT entries, but yesterday I got a head-up from a guy that had some problems with the manual install of ZORK -RtGUE.

THERE IS ONLY THREE (3) VOTES LEFT UNTIL THE MODULE HITS THE HALL OF FAME! ! !

I suppose they have changed the voting criteria or something but I remember writing something about that it never would climb the top 10 list and never, never ever be a hall of fame module. In fact I should be a bit sad because it says something about the state of the NWN2 community. But not today. Today I'm quite happy to have got so much positive response.

So if you have played ZORK but not voted. Please do it. Help this classic a bit and make a fellow modder even happier.

Neverwinter News:
http://nwvault.ign.com/fullstory.php?id=57757

Thanks for reading, as always.

/A

2 comments:

Starwars said...

It's an awesome remake of a great game and a wonderful showcase in NWN2 toolsettery in general, everyone should play it!

EC said...

I don't intend to dash your hopes, but mods still need the 5000 downloads too... unless that has changed.

Personally, I'm split with having Trinity still active on the top-10 list and having it "retired" in HoF.