Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a thought

Looked at the island (below) this morning and wondered, how can so many houses fit into this small area. The population must be at least 250 people and about 150 visiting sailors. How do they make their living. Not farming for sure. Then I understood... Evil things. Piracy. False coining. Foul magic. The people living there is nice people for sure. The work hard, raise kids, take care of their elders (except the grumpy ones, thrown in a bottomless pit) but their moral standards is quite different. Lots of them does not even realize it because they are just like their neighbors.

Don't know why I've thinking about this. Maybe because I have a slight fever and still feel a bit sick. After thinking a bit more I came to the conclusion. They are just like us when we compare us with others.

They are all normal people, except the ones wearing a chair on their heads...
That's better! Bring me some strong dark ale!

Have a great day!
/A

3 comments:

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

That fever sounds like the birth pangs of another adventure. ;)

Lance.

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

I just noticed some of your NPCs are hovering (sitting) on air!

Made me chuckle. :)

Lance.

Jclef said...

Chair Head! *dun dun dun* Chaaaiir Heaaaaaaad! *dun dun dun*

\m/ >< \m/